Organized by Tribegram, The Mobile Photography Week in Paris will be held from the 13th October until the 21st October 2012. To celebrate this event, an international photo challenge will be running from the 24th September until the 19th October, and we're please to announce that Starmatic has been selected as one of the ways you can enter.
The photo competition is broken down in to six categories, Landscapes, Street, Asbtract, Black and White, Selective Color (Sponsored by MacPhun Software ColorStrokes), and Portrait. The winners will then be selected and rewarded by the sponsors, and featured on Tribegram website and in the first issue of Tribegram's online magazine.
To join in the fun, and take part in the Tribegram Photo Challenge, simply download the Starmatic app from the App Store, then upload your images to Starmatic, using the following # tags:
- For Portrait : Please tag #tribegram_portraitawards
- For Landscape : Please tag #tribegram_landscapeawards
- For Abstract :Please tag #tribegram_abstractawards
- For BW : Please tag #tribegram_bwawards
- For Street Photography : Please tag #tribegram_streetphotoawards
- For Selective colors : Please tag #ColorStrokes_ParisAwards
For rules and more information on the Tribegram Photo Challenge and Paris Mobile Photography Week, head over to parismobilephotographyawards.com
To coincide with, and to celebrate our involvement in this photo challenge, we are (for a limited time) giving away our premium, 10 filter Starmachrome film available for FREE.